In order to ensure safety visitors should follow this requirements:
- All visitors must wear a mask
- Visitors must keep safe distance of 2 metres from others
- Visitors will be provided with hand sanitisers at various points along the tour. We recommend using it before and after going through security.
- We ask visitors not to bring bags or rucksacks in order to speed up the process.
- In order to ensure visitors’ safety, some spaces will be closed as it is not possible to guarantee proper distancing: the Schools building, the museum, the towers and the cloister of Our Lady of the Rosary.
- Visits must follow the route in one direction only, entering on Carrer de la Marina (Nativity façade) and exiting on Carrer de Sardenya (Passion façade).