Get the chance to admire the spectacular mountain, breathtaking views, ancient monastery, and a holy shrine. An incomparable place not to be missed. Keep in mind that you should take a jacket to the mountain. It can be quite colder than the city.
- When: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 2 pm
- Price includes guided visit, transport and entrance fee to the basilica of Montserrat.
What to expect
- The tour begins with a one-hour drive from Barcelona to Montserrat.
- You’ll have about two hours in Montserrat, including entrance to the basilica, a close up view of the Black Madonna and a one-hour return trip to relax before arriving in Barcelona around 6.30 pm.
- Meet near passeig de Gràcia at 2 pm. We will depart at 2.15.
- Return ride to Barcelona
The tour runs five days a week
Our full-length audio guide is 45 minutes in length. If you would like a quicker experience, then a 25-minute audio guide is also available.
Our audio guides are available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Hungarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch and Polish.
After your audio guide concludes, you are welcome to continue exploring on your own.
SAGRADA FAMILIA WITH GAUDÍ HOUSE MUSEUM
Venture into the mind of renowned architect Anton Gaudí as you explore both Sagrada Família and the Gaudi House Museum, located in Park Güell.
Adult: 34 €
SAGRADA FAMILIA WITH GUIDED TOUR
On one of our most popular tours, join a knowledgeable tour guide as you explore Sagrada Família, touching on its famous features….
Adult: 33 €
To experience the beauty of this architectural gem and the effort that Anton Gaudí put into her construction, enjoy a tour of Sagrada Família with an audio guide.
Adult: 39 €
SAGRADA FAMILIA BASIC TICKET
For those who are just seeking a basic introduction to Sagrada Família, enjoy entering the renowned Basilica and looking around…